Friday 20 June 2014

Me....



After a very tough span of two years, full of my expectations, elders' expectations and dreams, I'm yet to get over the fact that I don't have to study so much for the next 3 months atleast!
I MAY not have achieved what I dreamt of, but the satisfaction of trying my best is a very good feeling.
Few people treat me as their role models, few take me to be their guides, few consider me as their friend, but the worst part is few use me as a help, as a support when they fall and ignore, dismiss and say "Takhliyah" when I try to push them further up when they are already climbing. But as far as i know about myself, i am a person who will never say "I'm busy. I cant help" to anyone. It was written in my horoscope too that i will grow up to be a helpful person, sometimes horoscopes also turn out to be true (may be a chance factor). Whatever it is, I will help and wish good for all my friends irrespective of how they treat me or value my efforts. That's my nature and its pretty hard to change.
I am also very focused on what I do. I remove everything that takes me away from my goals... lakshya ko har haal mein paana hain... I have made pretty tough decisions to keep myself away from distractions in life and I am proud I did so.. no regrets...
I also believe in 'Work is worship' and not 'Worship is work'. Serving the society is the best form of worship i feel, and so does my 'first hero'. Maybe this is the ideal mindset for a future doctor...
Thats a brief intro about myself as i start blogging today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment