Tuesday 24 June 2014

My Little Sis :)

So much chaos, so much confusion.. People did not know whom to believe and whom not to. This was when i started speaking to this girl. I instantly knew she doubted me, she believed other people who spoke non sense about me. But i knew my principles very well and pretty much stuck to them. One of them -- "Don't convince people about ur goodness. If they trust u, they wont believe others. "

"She's very pretty," 
This was my answer to a friend's question when he asked me what i thought about her looks. 
Did that mean i have a crush on her???? I don't think so, but an eavesdropper thought so and told her. She avoided me and i slowly began to accept the fact that it wasn't worth spending time trying to talk to her and convince her.
 But one day suddenly i receive a call from her number. I hesitatingly pick it and she says "Wassuupppp??" in her usual sweet manner. Though we did not talk about the crush issue (We haven't yet and i dont think we will ever), the conversation ended after an hour and I knew everything was sorted out.

From then on, we haven't fought even once, haven't had any difference of opinions. We pull each others' legs, have lots of fun and force each other to put in the best in academics. May be i haven't found a better friend than her. 

Over the past one year, we have supported each other through thick and thin and pulled each other up even from the deepest pits we have come across in our lives. Being an year older to her, I have faced the terror of stress, examinations and emotional imbalance a touch more than her. This always makes me guide her through the tough paths and give her my shoulder to weep on and share everything she wants to, irrespective of whether she's right or wrong. And I'm sure i will unconditionally help her and support her throughout.

Slowly we started considering each other as siblings and that brought us closer. Being an elder brother, I am pretty protective about her. Though she keeps saying "I'm BIG", she knows that she will always be my little sister. :) 

Now, i have given her a task, a challenge - to either match or surpass me in academics and get to the same or a better institute than mine. I know she will successfully complete it but she doesn't know she can. (that's actually why i have given it to her)

In all, she's one of the best friends i have ever had... may be more than a friend, more than a sister, someone very very special and close..:)

Love u a lot sis :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment